The 9th International Symposium on Technetium and Rhenium: Science and Utilisation wil be held from 5 – 10 November 2017 in Sydney, Australia.
ISTR 2017 will be carrying forward the tradition established by over 20 years of meetings on Technetium
and Rhenium that have occurred every three years.
The aim of ISTR 2017 is to cover all aspects of Technetium and Rhenium chemistry. The conference will be organised around plenary lectures, short lectures and poster sessions.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS OPEN
You are invited to submit your abstracts on the following topics:
- Technetium and Rhenium in nuclear medicine (isotope production, labelling, coordination chemistry)
- Chemistry of Technetium and the use of Rhenium as a simulant in the nuclear fuel cycle (separation, disposal, waste form)
- Radioanalytical chemistry (Measurement and detection of Tc an Re in the biosphere
- Fundamental chemistry of Technetium and Rhenium (synthetic, materials and coordination chemistry, inorganic and organometallic complexes, properties)Rhenium
- Rhenium in industry (mining, metallurgy, catalysis)
Comments are closed.