Second edition of the Radical Behaviour workshop (RB2018)
From the 19th to the 20th of April 2018, Würzburg (Germany) will welcome the second edition of the Radical Bevahiour workshop (RB 2018). This event is taking place in the framework of GENIORS and will be hosted by the Karlsruhe Institut für Technologie (KIT), one of the project’ partners. It is organised by Hitos Galán Montero (CIEMAT) and Christian Ekberg (Chalmers University of Technology)
RB2018 represents a great opportunity for international researchers in the field of radiation chemistry and nuclear cycle solvent extraction to exchange on their recent findings, assess current experimental methodologies, as well as to plan future experiments on the related domain.
Key topics of the RB 2018:
- Fundamentals of radiolysis and degradation pathways
- Radiolysis of organic and aqueous systems
- Modelling in radiation chemistry
- Gas generation and safety issues
- Methods of delivering radiation to samples
- Irradiation experiments setup: how and why?
- Estimation of relevant doses and dose rates for different scenario
Comments are closed.