- This event has passed.
Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management Summit 2019
20 February 2019 - 21 February 2019
ACI’s 6th Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management Summit will be taking place in London (UK), on 20th & 21st February 2019.
The two day event will bring together senior executives from the key industry stakeholders from energy providers, plant owners & operators, industry consultants & experts, lawyers, purchasing and procurement management professionals, nuclear regulators, nuclear technology companies, industry investors, asset management companies, nuclear engineers and safety inspectors, decommissioning managers, waste management companies, governmental representatives responsible for nuclear power development, radiation and health protection agencies, packaging & transportation officials, academic institutions, research organisations and market analysts.
- Current status of decommissioning Nuclear Power Plants (NPPs) in the global context
- Comprehensive cost analysis for decommissioning of Nuclear Power Plants
- Oil & Gas Decommissioning Experience and Knowledge to be taken into account
- Public-Private Partnerships to ease the burden of covering decommissioning costs
- Prerequisites for the optimum decommissioning strategy
- Analysis of different strategy models and the various risks associated
- Aspects to consider for the storage of metallic waste and structures from dismantled NPPs
- Technological developments to facilitate decommissioning of Nuclear Power Plants
- Key features to acknowledge for increasing efficiency of radioactive waste management services
- Current status of the radioactive waste management infrastructure in the UK
- Contracting models and project control
- Observations on the readiness of governments to efficiently manage the storage of radioactive waste produced